Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Time passes so fast.

Oooer. Tomorrow school starts for us year 1s already. According to the timetable for tomorrow, its gonna be a snorer. There's going to be talks after talks after talks, done by the principal, heads of departments etcetc. If there's anything I've learnt from the principals in my life, is that they tend to give extremely boring speeches which cuts absolutely no dice with me whatsoever and therefore totally useless and a waste of time. Perhaps he/she will be different?

I don't really hold out much hope for that.

Anyway, on a not so sentimental note unlike my title, check out my OLD blog! :D:D I've changed the template and everything! I've actually combined many different templates I've found in blogskins and put them together. Quite fun actually. However, the credits has only one person as she was the one who supplied the picture. I just love the words on the model's (Jaime Presley) tank top. :D

Also, I'm not exactly a fan of black templates yet, thus I've decided to change my old blog's one instead of this. Hehe. And NO, it wasn't a waste of time even though nobody's gonna read it or go there whatsoever. I like changing people's blogskin entries. =P


Y glitter; 10:59 PM