Ever since going for the Freshman Orientation Camp (FO camp), I've been quite active in the cls club. Or as active as I can be, me being such a lazy ass as always. Overall, school has been quite fun as hanging out at the club after school contributed to most of the fun. I never get tired of seeing how humourous guys can be, even when not trying. -.-
Its all rather a shock to the system, transferring from secondary school, to poly due to the huge immense freedom we've been given. I'm even (gasp!) staying back in school voluntarily! And totally not studying or whatever, which results in my zero knowledge in human biochem. Which, in my opinion is absolutely the most stupid, useless subject ever as whotheeff cares whatthehell our DNA does?? Like, knowing what RNA does will help feed the world. How? Feed the starving population ribosomes so they can have sufficient protein and don't ever need to eat meat again? Such subjects should be made for people who are actually interested, thankyouverymuch. Not to those that can't ever be bothered. Heart working? Brain functioning? Ok! We're done.
Geez. Ever hear of simple logic?
The only subject worse than this is the IDEAS module where we have to do FUCKING ONTOGRAPHY DRAWINGS, which means that drawing without thinking and just letting the hand do the work. HUH?! How the F do you do that?! That is just total bullshit, I tell you. To produce nice works of ontoglapy (I am just too lazy to spell) you must use your MIND and THINK of how to draw and shade or whatever. Or else, your drawing will end up like mine, which actually is just meaningless squibbles. That's doodling to me. Picture many circles interwine with each other. Yeah. That's my "drawing".
I'm definitely gonna fail this module, and made to repeat, and repeat, and repeat it over and over again thanks to my zero brain creativity. And they are talking about making our "drawings" into SCULPTURES?!?!?! HELLO?!?!?! I didn't take a science course (optometry no less) to mess into fucking art! I prefer them hanged in museums and while I "Oooh" and "Aahh" as I go by. Leonardo da vinci I'm not, so would art please butt out of my academic life?! This is gonna seriously jeapardize my education and I'll probably get kicked out of poly and not being able to be an optometrist thanks to my inability to ART.
Ha ha. Life is such a joker ya'll.
And need I mention that there is this HORRIBLE! TERRIBLE! VEGETABLE (I wish he was) of a KNN guy in 1A03 who I would just love to strangle, chop into tiny pieces, made into curry and fed to the rats. Even dogs are too good for him. Rats are better. Poor rats though. He is just soooo incorrigible for words. Annoying to the end and thinking he is god's gift to education, he says "yo!" to every mention of his name (need I say more?), and answering to every cb question when he knows the answer. Like the rest of the world doesn't know the answer to such simple questions, oh god of dimwits.
No. I don't think I need to mention him at all. Looking at his face will drive anyone's blood pressure up before you can say KNNBCCB.
I felt like putting his extremely gross pic here, but I'm afraid even taking the url link of his pic would result in my monitor's road to decomposition. So yeah. I won't be putting his picture here at all. :(
Oh yes! I've pierced my navel! :D:D:D Of course the process was anything but ":D", but I like the end result though! Lol. Though on further scrutinisation, I felt that the piercing is a little too high away from my navel, but, oh well. And I keep having fears that it would get an infection and my navel will never look the same again! :( Yegads, I better be careful.


