Hit the play button

P!nk - Please Don't Leave Me


ain't gonna play nice <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23867670?origin\x3dhttp://glitx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 03, 2006
Kazai!

Hehe. Oops. Haven't updated for quite awhile. Its not exactly my fault as well since I've been away at a SP CLS (Chemical and Life Science) Orientation Camp, or something like that. And yes, the title is the name of my group! GO KAZAI!!!

Hehehe! Thank goodness I haven't lost my voice like some of my groupmates... so yeah. Thank god for npcc "voice" trainings. However, my throat itches somehow and I'm coughing repeatedly in the mornings. Better take more fisherman's friend lozenges from now on. =/

The camp was really fun, sheena and me went for it and got separated shortly after due to being in different groups. AndAND!!!! She got this really cute guy in her group and she talked with him and walked with him andandand... !! ARGH!! My life is so despondant. :(

And the group photo sucks lah!!! Okay, I looked suckish in it! That is enough to make the whole thing suckish. :( The goddamn photographer snapped the moment I looked back accidentally!! WHAT THE SHIT MAN DUNNO HOW TO SEE I LOOK DAMN SHIT MEH, SHIT YOU!

Hrmph. Moving on to more cheerful activities, my group was overall very fun to get along with. No surprises to anybody who knows me that I'm always the last to assemble with my group due to my usual primpings in front of the mirror. And yes, I looked horrible during the camp. :(

Did I say I was moving on to better things? OHOHOH!! I just remembered this really hilarious cheer that I can't get out of my head! Sheena and me just couldn't stop singing it (softly) when we went out today to town. Hehe. It goes like this:

Alex mei you mao!
Alex mei you mao!
Alex mei you M-A-O!
Alex mei you mao! Hey!
Mei you mao! Mei you mao!
Alex mei you mao! Hey!
Mei you mao! Mei you mao!
Alex mei you mao!

Wahahahahaha!! Couldn't stop erupting into giggling fits whenever that song/cheer is being chanted. The look on his face was priceless. FYI for non-chinese, "mei you mao" means not having any fur, or in this case, hair. Lol! And Alex was a group leader, but not in my group of course. Else, how would we know about the cheer? Heh heh.

The most boring part of the camp has to be the nightwalk thing where me and my friend, Chanel, were blindfolded for the early part, and the main objective was to search for a specific coloured light stick (in my group's case, yellow). Ants kept crawling into my shoes and biting me in vicious bites that I just felt like setting ant hills ablaze the next time I see one. Ants are evil, I tell you. Just. Evil.

And of course the most hilarious part has to be during campfire where one male member of a group has to dress up as a travestite. It was a total LOL! Boobs (balloons) were outrageously huge and too much movement caused them to pop. And then attributed to the fact that they were too hot that the silicon melted. LOLOLOL!!!

I just couldn't stop laughing during that session. Sheena's group name leaves much to be desired as well as most of the time it sounds like a certain vulgar word... >.> But, yeah. It was overall a humoungously fun camp!

I know I know. I sound like a 6 year old kid on a sugartrip. However, I've not fully recovered from the lack of energy I'm feeling after the camp. So causing me to type whatever comes to my head, and trying to make it sound as exciting as it really was. Too bad there weren't any pics. But I looked damn gross anyway.

P.S. Kazai means wind in Japanese. I think.


Y glitter; 9:28 PM