Which is annoying because if you check up on it, Blogger would say that no such blog exists! So WTH?!?! I am still trying to get glitter.blogspot, and may change again, if I could ever get it. SIGH.
Why did I name myself "glitter"? Many of my friends have asked me that. It was during the time of Mariah Carey's new (now old and unwatched) movie called "glitter" (AHA!). I thought it (the name) was pretty cool and nice, and since I'm so pretty, cool and nice, it was apt for me! Wahahahahaha!!!
What do you mean I have no sense of shame?! Telling the truth mah!
And I have had it since the day it came out! Which is what, primary 5 or 6?
Anyway, going back to what I was talking about...
I've never even changed my email before! For all those kind of web address stuff, I've never bothered or thought about changing them (unlike those who changes blog/email adds so frequently like its going out of style). Plus, I HAVE HAD MY EMAIL BEFORE THE BLOODY "MY SASSY GIRL" SHOW SO QUIT THINKING I WAS FOLLOWING IT WHEN I MADE MY EMAIL, DAMN YOU!
*deep breaths* FINALLY. Got that out of the way. Anyway, I will still be keeping my moondemon, cause I still love it, and may update now and then to keep it. (Lame posts mainly, so don't bother reading.)
Anyway, glitx is so much easier to remember now, isn't it?? ^^


