Stop groaning. There is nothing wrong with neopets! Pout.
And btw, I am not earning much neopoints at all due to my laziness. So if anyone would be so kind to give me neopoints/items, just neomail(!!) me at glitter_da_witch. Hehehehe!!
Witch as in, Sabrina the teenage witch NOT Harry "I'm-such-a-hero-that-I-deserve-to-know-everything" Potter witch. However, I'm so over the Sabrina witch craze. I still wince whenever I type my username to log in. But well. My darling faerie peophin's in there. ^^ And I am a fan of Harry Potter. Just that sometimes I think he takes this hero thing too far and as a result, appears brainless and a perfect strangling subject.
Ooooh. If any of you plays neopets, do you know the cute petpet called Rock? I find its such a useless-looking yet hilarious petpet!
This is what it originally looks like:

Nono... it ain't funny yet. BUT when you paint it halloween, it turns to this!!!

Heheheheheheheheehe!!! Or Island...

Wahahahaha!!! It starts looking like a codestone which I would just love to pick up and sell/train my pet with it!
This is what a real Codestone looks like anyway:


BEWARE OF ME!!!! I am ze Glowing Rock of Doom!! Power emanates from me and hypnotises you a la LOTR! You will be compelled to buy me and DOOOM shall befall your bank account!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!
o_O Anyway, you probably won't find any of the Rock images very funny at all, but you have to admit its quite imaginative on Neopets' part. Hehehe.
P.S: LOTR means Lord of the Rings.
And no, I didn't fall under its spell. How could I? I'm such a goddess. :D


